Saturday, January 24, 2004

are you listening...whoAooOhhhh......

Man... for the middle of winter, it's pretty crazy hot. I think it's about 70 degrees outside with a humidity of 10983249874.

herm..so my dad came home for HK yesterday =DDD. Yeah... isabel and I went crazy when he came throught he door. just picture it, a 5'10" oriental man being mowed down at a 2 ft wide door by his two beloved children. it was great. man.. my dad is the awesomest! He saw how sad i was when my ultraman watch broke....so he got me a new one!!!!!!! It looks almost the same, the band is exactly the same as my other one, but the face is smaller and the band isnt as wide....BUT i love it! it's super kewl!!! Oh oh oh...and he brought me back the old Jay Chou cd. It's got my ringtone on it =) And he also got me a Nicolas Tse cd..not the one i wanted, but it's koo. He sings "Your Song" on it. gosh.. he's not the greatest singer live. Buut...the one thing that gifts can never replace is home....and that's all that really matters.

so i walked downstairs this morning with my hair down....the whole mop of it. and concluded to get it cut. It really doesnt look like i cut it, cuz I'm still growing it out to donate to locks of love....but it's thinner now...and less moppy. It's believed that my heavy head of hair was the cause of my constant headaches. The fact that i had to tie it up every day sorta got to my head...or some weird logic like that. But yea... now i feel like i can grow my hair out for at least another 2 months.

ice skating was fun today. None of the little kids showed up.....(i've taken a liking to calling the freshmen that....) But it was fun having the crew that did show up there. herm.. and in a bit i'll be heading over to the canton new years festives....and there will be lots of food. weird... several days without bloggin..and i feel all blogged out. ok.. im out...
have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment