Thursday, January 08, 2004

it takes a second to begin and a lifetime to forget......

I ran into someone from sfc in the halls today. They stopped to say hi to me and asked how my break went. It's funny how connected you can feel with someone you hardly know just because you're both a student for Christ. That just reminded me of Urbana when Pastor Gee spoke about our family in Christ. There are moments in life when it feels like you're completely alone, just going through life as if it was a road to walk. I guess sometimes you just gotta lift your head up and look around, cuz for me, I have family everywhere, how about you?

I'm having this deep craving for bbq chicken pizza from papa johns. I mean... i'm always up for cold pizza, but it's very rare that I crave hot pizza. And for some reason, I really wanna make some special jello. wow...and tomorrow is Friday, so that means i have time to make some jello and eat pizza! There's also a movie that I'm craving....but i cant put my finger on it. I'm thinking of some chinese movie with Louis Koo in it =) For some reason.... Louis looks a lot like someone i know....but i cant put my finger on that one either. I'm feeling random and distracted... i need a long sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment