Tuesday, January 06, 2004

if snow fell from the sky, Texans would cancel school....

This morning I convinced myself that today's monday. Good thing it isnt.

so it's 34 degrees outside and the "feels like index" is about 26. It's pretty much stayed the same all day. I'm proud of Texas, it actually gets *close* to freezing. Bravo...now where's the rain so it can snow a little? So I move away from the tri-cities for 2 years and get this: They got 16" of snow and school is cancelled. Peoples cars are getting stuck in the snow and if you dont have an suv, it's difficult to mow through *gasp* The last time i remember seeing close to that much snow was back in 6th or 7th grade on Christmas eve when Diane and I went sledding behind my house. Good times...good times....makes me wanna be a northerner all over again...however, not a day goes by that i dont =) Mann.... Jason Shaw was telling me that the Seattlites (is that what u really call them?) also had school cancellations for 4 inches of snow, and he concluded that tri-citians are more hardcore. maan... they sound like texans... 4 inches of snow cud cancel school for a week i bet.

Well, for us most unfortunate "feels like index" 26 degrees texan hs-lers, we had school today. It seriously felt like the frist day of school all over again, except i already knew all my teachers. The schedule peeps switched me from 6th govt to 3rd, so now i have english 6th instead of 3rd. *sigh* i miss 3rd...and what's worse...i think Juicetus is in that class now! And I sit in her sad deserted little corner desk in 6th. *sigh* and get this....I have NO classes with any of the girls. Before i had juicetus in chem...but now...i only have my junior girl posse in there (not that i dont love them... i positively adore them!). physicks is the same group, Mr. Nilsson is officially handing over the class to an older gentleman (mr. Deermand) thursday and his wife is having a baby in 7 months! In govt i have eric to amuse me. Calc is the same. English...shud be interesting. I really wonder how this semesters gonna turn out. But the semester can take its time, I'm not quite ready to leave the confines of Clements hs.

So i turn on my cell today and this is what the screen read:
ARGH MATEY
just like that.... i have no idea how that was possible. Any conclusions? Actually, I thought maybe Gloria got a hold of my cell phone =)
ARGH...time for calculus. Oh...and seminar book, test next week! yay! Gosh, i just loooove school. ^_^ have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment