Monday, January 05, 2004

Hu?

diane
(far left) her famous no teeth smile *shakes head*

If i say I'll do something, I always try to. So a while back (on the 19th of dec) I said I'd post about my gal Diane, who is now an old woman of 19. =) OMG...i just realized that it was her..."golden birthday" ... anyhu....(har har..for those that get it)

I will forever remember her as the girl who loved gymnastics more than I did. The memories of the day we discovered we both lived in horn rapids are still vivid in my mind. I remember the playcharts, and riding my bike up to her house and being attacked by evil water guns. I remember the summer olympics and of Grace and Cory. I remember hiking to the yakima river. I remember talking for hours on the phone. The list goes on....and on.....

Back in 6th grade, i use to think, "i wish i was as smart as Diane" yeah... she was my hero. I admire her faith and trust in God and her determination in life. She is very thoughtful and creative. The way she laughs always makes me laugh, and her wisdom shines everytime i talk to her.

So on this 19th year of the Earth's privilege of having Deeni on earth, may this year bring you true joy and happiness as God continually becomes the center of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment