Friday, November 14, 2003

updation station......

ah the joys of busy thursday nights... gotta love those. ^_*
So currently I am waiting for my physics brain to brew.... which is most often seemingly impossible BUT nothings impossible right?

So today was my dad's birthday (if you wanna be techincal... yesterday) But anyhoo... he's somewhere off in Colorado skiing... with this dude. *sigh* skiing... w/o the family on his birthday. *raises fists! hehe... naw... it's koo... my dad should be able to enjoy himself in the mist of busy busy conferences. I believe that this is the second time in my life that my dad's not been around for his birthday. Maaan... and i didnt even get to call him. Although i did get to see him off during the wee hours of this morning. But he'll be home soon enough ^_^

Then my mom went to see the Masters Cup with all the ooberly super back in the day tennis pros (i think). I do believe that Michael Chang was there tonight cuz my mom's his hardcore fan. oooh... and Michael Chang 15-love youth evangelistic rally on saturday. ... good Christian athletes are so encouraging. it's neat how they use their gifts and ability to glorify God. i wanna be one! =P Speaking of being an athlete... i'm sure glad the weather has decided to once again simmer down. It's about time i get off the fanny and run around the neighborhood again. I've had deep cravings for running... for a while. It's most unfortunate that they make senior atheletes on track run. The only reason i would consider running track this year would be to do hurdles... if only i didnt have to run in meets. the whole thrill of competing has lost it's charm. i'm getting old.... I shud run in the "Master's Meet" for track. They actually have that. There was one last year at Willowridge... a buncha skinny middle-aged men running miles upon miles.... man... they live up to the name "masters"

alright... i will pursue physics now. i cant believe it's Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment