Thursday, November 27, 2003

can you take me higher.......

about this time every year... i start to lose my senses and become completely overwhelmed by a sense of excitment.
for one thing...food... cmon now..food...that's something to celebrate! and that awesome atmosphere of the family passing turkey, duck, or lamb...or wutever animal u eat for the holidays. *sigh* good feeling.

oh...and surprises are kewl too....apparently i have one this year....but my sister sorta blew it for me...but still it's all good. and then there's other surprises like alex yang coming home and me screetching cuz.. it was totally unexpected but nonetheless super kewl. It's just so awesome during the holidays seeing everyone go home...whether it be sugar land or the Tri...as long as they are where their heart is...home... kinna gets the warm fuzzy sit by the fire with hot chocolate kinna feeling.

to top things off...super awesome day spent with a childhood buddy! JESSICA came to visit!! woohooo...man.. so kewl seeing her again after 1.5 yrs not seeing her. *sigh* good times good times....

it's so easy to give thanks when all is good and well.....but God is worthy of our thanks daily....and it amazes me how forgetful i am that every simple thing i wake up noticing is a gift from God.

It was really funny....today coming from COP, the radio guy said that it would be his son's first thanksgiving having to drive home and not just walk down the stairs. The funny part is...my dad said the exact same thing to me this morning. I love how life is fulla endings and beginnings...This year will be an end to my walking down stairs for thanxgiving and next year will be the beginning of my driving home. Life's dynamic...God's kewl.

No comments:

Post a Comment