Tuesday, November 25, 2003

it's now or never.....

I feel that today has been quite a productive day. I ran in the cold (still flemmy) and actually got myself outta bed this morning....early i might add. I actually submitted an app today.... yeah....definitely glad that apps are a once in a lifetime sorta dealio...cant afford too many heart attacks. I'm sure i could have made more use of my time and im definitely gonna do that tomorrow. I have a gut feeling that this week will slip by like no other.....

so im talking to diane and she discovers that there is an ophelia at UW..... and the weird part is... every other ophelia i've ever met or heard of.... has been oriental....all except the hispanic one that works at ross. It's a shame that EYE happen to be the youngest one of the bunch... sorta makes me feel like a genuine name jocker. And the even funnier part is.... i've only seen pictures of the oriental ophelias... never met them in person. My cousins best friend, the manly one, and the UW one.....maybe it's a good thing there hasnt been an encounter of the ophelias. There just arent enough Hamlets go around....which reminds me... i shud start memorizing that sillioquy. anyhoo... a thought.....

got this off a friend's profile and sorta modified it.

Do you long to give yourself completely to someone?
Do you long to have a deep soul relationship with another?
Do you long to be loved thoroughly, and exclusively?
God simply asks that you be satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Him alone, giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Him and having an intensely personal and unique relationship with Him alone. Discover that only in Him your satisfaction can be found. God has his perfect timing, so stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Him to give you the most thrilliing plan existing- one that you cannot imagine. Just wait. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment