Sunday, November 16, 2003

Michael Chang used the word HONE!!!!!!!

forreal...he really used the word hone tonight ^_^

Anyhoo... 15-love was pretty kewl. Once again i have to reiterate how awesome it is to see awesome athletes living it up for God. You can definitely see Michael Chang's passion to share the love of God in his life. Altho michelle and I were one of the unfortunate unable to get signaturers the event was nonetheless *thumbs up*. And when John was sharing about that place inside of us aching for something more, I was reminded of 3 words: God-shaped hole. I too believe that within each of us is that aching feeling of emptiness and that feeling of being tired of the day to day routine and seeking for something exciting. I'm confident that nothing is more sufficient to fill empty hole inside of us...that God-shaped hole than God himself. Another kewl thing about tonight was that I had the opportunity to do a report on tonights event. That was definitely an interesting experience and I'm glad i got to do it; mostly because it was an outreach thing and the entire event will be posted on mr. yeungs site as an outreach to the chinese community. I took a few pictures of the night and mich and i even snuck a few pictures with michael. i'll put them up sometime.

Today was definitely a very unique day. I went to sleep extremely early last night and woke up extremely late this morning. Went to lunch at panera bread with my sis and mom then went to family christian bookstores to get my dad's bday gift. When my sister and i walked outta the store to go to her friends bday party, it starting down-pouring like a mad dog. And when we got to her buddy's party, it was STILL raining mad dogs. When i walked out of Michael's (where her bud's party was) it continued the mad dog rainage and I saw this lady outside waiting for the rain to stop so i offered to umbrella her to her car. And i'm glad i did cuz she had to make it to a meeting downtown. I think one of the best feelings in the world is to do a good deed and not get anything in return cuz afterall the greatest reward is not what you get but what you can give. Then, before I hadda leave for the rally, i needed to pick up something to eat. So then i got to burger king I didnt know that they dont accept credit and then when i thought i could pay cash, i was 25 cents short. But the lady was SO nice she let me have my food for 25 cents cheaper. So when you dont expect anything in return for doing a good deed.....sometimes you end up getting paid in full.... double the reward =)

gosh... i thought i was past the long entries stage.. pft.. bummer... if you've made it this far... give urself a pat on the back. ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment