Wednesday, November 05, 2003

tell buddy to save the drama for himself......

I'm liking this beginning of the six weeks business. i'm probably gonna get jumped for saying this but... schools not so bad. I think everything is gonna start turning around again. =)

I think one thing that God's really shown blessings to me through is learning to encourage others. I love encouraging people... but it's taken hard work to get there and even so, it's not an easy task. But i think God helps build you and others by practicing encouragement. A big encouragement for me is to be able to see others encouraged through the words and actions of encouragement God places in my head. We get enough of the negativity all around us... every day... how often to we hear or see edifying words or actions? Life's a rough journey and once in a while it's kewl to hear an encouraging word... so whenever you see the opportunity to encourage someone.... just do it.

random thought: you know something's about to happen when everything seems to be going great. God is a God of fire..... He constantly wants to purify, mold, and refine us through his challenges. Fires burn and hurt... but the end results are beautiful. are you willing to turn up the heat a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment