Wednesday, November 26, 2003

bottom dweller scum of the earth creatures.....

so im trying to do my eco hw. I have no idea why it's taking me so long. And i dont understand why im so tired. I got up at 11:30 and then i took a nap.... too much sleep *sigh*

so way back when, my sister says i promised to take her out to sonic for lunch. So we went...and then we went book shopping at half price books....and i then i ran into someone i knew. isabel had to go pee so we went over the maureen's bakery to borrow the bathroom...maan.. those desserts look really good. Then i went armagedon cd hunting...no real sucess...perhaps better luck tomorrow. came home and watched this really good movie on chinese tv. Studied, stared at my essay topics, got tired, took a nap. blah blah blah.

Then after dinner, switched on the tube and the movie Never Been Kissed happened to be on. It brought back a lot of fond memories of jessica and her Michael Vartan stage. (in fact i'll be seeing her tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sOOOO excited =P) But yeah... wow.. Michael Vartan is one of those one thousand years unchanging good lookin kinna guys. Watching chic flicks makes me feel like a middle schooler again. It seems like that was the era of chic flicks. anyhoo... never been kissed was a good quality movie. Those movies with super embarrasing-gee i hope that never happens to me- kinna scenes are always fun to watch. Never been kissed prolly seconds Bridget Jone's diary...maan...that woman cracks me up. hahaha.....

boy.. i sure am movie deprived. the last movie i watched besides the tv ones.... Finding Nemo (in theaters)...and before that...my big fat greek wedding (in theaters)...iono never been a big fan of using my limited monthly savings on movies. The asian in me tells me that rental is the way.... speaking of which... i cant wait till im able to get my own video rental card. That's been my dream since i was 12. wow...im excited....marking the days off on my calendar.... OH and dude... we're eating Japnese food for my mom's birthday! *sigh* the benefits of friday bdays....oh oh oh...and one of my pre grad dreams will be fulfilled soon too! tell ya when it happens. i'm so sleepy.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment