Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Under the shell of superficiality

I finally got the chance to play with our new air hockey table. Dude... i shud totally stick to foosball. My dad totally owned me in air hockey =P I remember when i was a wee little lass my dad and i use to play chinese checkers. He never went easy on me and many-a-time i was ruthlessly defeated causing me to shed a tear or two. Now, I'm a better sport about losing. I guess I've learned to accept the fact that my dad's more pro than I at both chinese checkers and air hockey. But we shud definitely play some foosball... then we'll see who the real pro is.

So i got this pop-up add today that asked which of the hottest males in the US was the hottest. Then it said that i could possibly win $2000!! but anyhoo... there's an option for everyone... who would you pick?

Ben Affleck we all kno who'd pick this one... besides ms. mcgee=P
Vin Diesel
George Clooney
Brad Pitt

sheesh.. they make it so easy... it's so obvious who the hottest male of the hottest males in the US is.....

I was sitting around today when i began to ponder the thoughts of things i wanted to do before i graduate.. and these are some of the things that came to mind.

1) go to the cheesecake factory (after seeing Christine's blog picture of the tiramisu cheesecake... it was quite tantilizing and it gave me a deep conviction to eat one.)
2) go to a Newsboys concert (after Creation 99 i've wanted to go to another)
3) go to Reliant K concert with jhgpy
4) purchase the Armageddon soundtrack
5) give blood
6) finish reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
7) finish reading Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Jessica has every right to smack me for not finishing it by now)
8)watch the sun rise
9) get a new laptop (i'm working on it....)
10) curl isabel's hair during our g.n.i =P (sister's dont break promises)
11) cook for my parents (my sister is currently standing next to me reading this...and laughing.. i suppose it's cuz she's eaten the food i've cooked which consists of cake and jello....)
12) gain a new level of humility
13) receive a college acceptance letter


i think there are a few more.. but wudnt wanna bore you with my pre-grad hopes. I guess a couple of those could be categorized in the "what i wanna do before i die" list as well... but I think some things needa be done before then... possibly in the near future. The things that you can procrastinate are the things you want to least procrastinate. Why save for tomorrow what you can do today?

*twiddling thumbs* so how bout those college apps eh? *pooh* It's all in the cycle of life.... the reward of getting into college will be so much more fulfilling after suffering through the struggles of the getting-in part.

No comments:

Post a Comment