Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Open up the skies.....

so... had this strange atmosphere at school today. This week has began a slow course and rather boring. But borings ok as long as I'm accomplishing something... which i am.

So went out to eat with the Locks today. Ran into Jeanie and her special friend. Ate too much pho and then headed home. After arriving back home i realized i haddnt gotten the mail. So my mom was afraid i'd get abducted while getting the mail so i told her i'd ride my bike that 200m to the mail box. All the bike's tires were deflated xcept for my ex-purple bike. So i rode that thing to get the mail...and was given an odd look by Mrs. Tung, who was also getting the mail at the same time. Imagine... a teenage kid riding a purple kiddy bike.

when i got home.. i decide that i wanted to go bike riding... so i tell my mom i'm going bike riding. After some abduction prevention preparations, i go back outside and ride my bike. yes...my little purple one. I felt like an overgrown kid riding a purple bmx... after some time.. it got sorta painful riding the bike cuz... i realized my dad had just adjusted the seat to fit my sister. I ran into some cops and an old chinese man. It was quite an adventure. I must say though, that the weather was superb and i would ride my bmx outside in that weather any day. and wuts more.. it's just fun to get out into the wilderness of my neighborhood and ride 60mph down the street in my purple bmx.

No comments:

Post a Comment