Saturday, October 05, 2002

YOu know... news travels fast in big cities too... well as michelle put it... blogs travel faster... so true..bumma... i have a long day ahead of me.. so i'm gonna blog now... so yea.. wake up today.. 7:30... speed get ready.. and head to school.. arrive 7:43... go take p psat.. come home...

ma: so i'm going to uncle willie's house now... remember to eat lunch
bob: there's nothing to eat at home
me: k
ma: so wut are u doing today?
me: i told u member?
ma: u made ur dad not get to play tennis this morning.. i never knew u had p psats today
me: i told u last nite.. the nite b4.. and the nite b4 that.. and the nite b4 that.... and i guess dad coulda gone to play tennie instead of u..
ma: *silence*
me: yea.. gotta go to corn maze at 1:30
ma: o
me: then tonite i'm going dress shopping
ma: wut!?! why?
me: uh.. hc..
ma: u have to buy a dress?
me: uh.. yea
ma: u have money?!?
me: *silence*
ma: ok.. that's wut i thought
me: bob i need gas money
bob: hey.. moi moi.. give gaj some gas.. hahaha
me: *glares at dad for bad sense of humor*
bob: ok.. ok.. ok...money.. yea.. that's why ur mom and i brought u into this world... to give u every last drop of our money... we works so hard and one "can i have some gas money" and there goes my months pay...*pretends to cry*
me: i could walk
ma: u'll get abducted
me: hahaha... u and mich's mom have so much in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment