Sunday, October 13, 2002

I think i've fallen in love..... fallen in love with a cold front *sigh*..... know wuts fun? Helping dad lift playsets in the cold!

zEsTy fiSh ErMaN: wow u can lift a swing set?=-O

Auto response from OpHeEeNiEeE: helping dad lift the swing set

zEsTy fiSh ErMaN: wow ophelia is STRONG
zEsTy fiSh ErMaN: she has MUSCLES!!
zEsTy fiSh ErMaN: muscular girls are SCRAY
zEsTy fiSh ErMaN: then u might beat me in arm wrestiling..

aceoFheartsEsQuE: holy cow.. u can lift swing sets... imma defiantly stay away from u in a fight

haha.. dun worry... i'm not THAT buff..haha.. actually i'm sorta scrawny in the arms... they dont really get big when i work out, which is good.. .they just get... more toned.. * =)....

so... 50 pages and 14 chaptes of the Awakening... here i come!

but yea.. that's wut i was gonna write about... the cold weather... that's why i love sugar land... this kind of cold is not too cold... it's just right..go T-shirt weather

for ur entertainment

OpHeEeNiEeE: o.. my mom wanted the swing set in our yard to move from one side to the other
OpHeEeNiEeE: so she ordered my dad and I out there... to lift it
aceoFheartsEsQuE: hehe.. yea, my mom is the boss of my family too
OpHeEeNiEeE: *chinese mothers* sigh*
aceoFheartsEsQuE: haha!... but they are often funny
aceoFheartsEsQuE: except for when they are mad
OpHeEeNiEeE: oh.. when they're mad... eh... stay away
aceoFheartsEsQuE: my mom pets me... is that odd?
OpHeEeNiEeE: em.. well ur the youngest child.. so i guess.. it's ok
OpHeEeNiEeE: my mom pets my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment