Tuesday, October 22, 2002

After failing two tests today, i endured my bus ride home. Roudy freshman and sophomores continuously screaming profane words, and yelling in my ear was not my idea of the perfect way to end this day. Well, ok, i guess the bus ride wasn't as bad as last time. FIrst of all, i got into a conversation with several freshman and sophomores about Bio II. They seemed thoroughly interested because they even stole my book, looked at my grades and constantly questioned what each assignment was. That's probably the most intellectual conversation i've ever had on a school bus. Not only did that make my bus ride slightly more bearable but i also had Alex and Salman to share in my sufferings.

Today did not begin as a good day. I was very tired last night because i neglected to take a nap. Actually, i'm trying to break the habit, but after yesterday, i know it'll be more of a challenge than i was originally in for. Around 11:30pm last night, i finished off looking up tone words. My dad had just gotten home from bible study, so i told him i wanted to take a 20 minute nap, and that i wanted him to wake me up in excatly 20 minutes. So i took a nap in the guest room (or scary room as mich would call it) and my dad woke me up in 20 minutes. After that i remember heading back toward the computer, but everything else was a little vague. When i regained conciousness, i was lying face flat on my bed and my dad had woken me up again, but this time, it was 6:30am. I began to freak out. I and took a speedy shower, and ran back to the computer to print out all my papers, and began power studying. I went through all the brand new concepts of meiosis in bio. Then i quickly scanned the tone words and the awakening for what i would expect to be an impossibly difficult english test. (and i was right) I spent the whole morning cramming intensly into my brain. The next thing i knew, my dad said, " hey ophie, hurry up, it's 7:20, you're going to be late again!". Then suddenly, it struck me. I had missed SFC again! So i apologize to Steph and Jeff, again! for not coming. Of course i have no excuse, it's just the fact that i was not very responsible. *sigh*

wow... from yesterday to today, there was a major tone shift. (haaahaa..) now that i've got that off my back, i'm going to take a nap, and try not to make the same mistake twice. Then i'll get started on my epitaphs. Man, i loathe english..........with the firey passion of ten thousand suns. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment