Sunday, October 06, 2002

SHaBaM! Wow.. wuta long... drawn out.. fun.. and stinky weekend.... I've accomplished so much, yet so little in one weekend. Accomplishing a lot cuz... went to see jonah, p psats, corn maze, movie, and shoppin. Not so much accomplishment... hehe... haven't done hw... well now all that's left is spanish... so no big.. have 5 periods to study for it. Actually, i've badly neglected my english as well. I just plain out dont enjoy it, and reading takes too much time. But actually most books, once i get into them.... I can start or stop whenever.
I love chillin w. my homie Michelle... she's one of da.. bestests persons in the world... tolerating me and my crazy shopping.. and finding me hidiously grotesque dresses... u gotta love her. What would i do without michelle... actually i dont wanna think about it... my ONLY friend shall never go down in history... she'll always have a special place in my heart... u rock michelle!! (ur mom rocks too ^_^)
u know wuts odd.... i really dun know wut it's like to have a best friend move away... all my life... i've been the one to move away.. which sux of course... but it would be so weird if my friend moved away.... as i hear from my 3 musketeer counterparts... it's not so odd.. when deeni and cyndi are way at college... not the end of the world.. but when I left....odd as ever...(wow i'm so important...jp) Somehow tho... we kept becoming closer friends.. and God... was always in the growing closer picture... i mean.. we grew in him together! i remember hearing once... that it's always good to be-friend people who are one step ahead of you in ur Christian walk, that way, they call pull u when you're behind and u can pull them when they're behind. Makes sense dont it? Wow... i'm lucky enough to have 3 ppl pull me up when i'm behind.. and the three of them have 3 ppl to pull them up when they're behind....man i really miss u peeps... so big college temptations eh? Pray.. pray hard.. the more u pray the better u trust (in HIM)... so pray pray pray! GO HuChauWongNevala .........
Anyhoo... i was just counting my blessing tonite... way too many. You know who else i miss? Christine B... u know i bet we would have crack like eggs if we went to see jonah together.. (of course i'm sure u enjoyed who u went w. anyways)..... i'll always remember that first time we watched meet joe black in ur living room... *sob*... and i'll remember the second time we watched it At jess's house... u guys fell asleep.. and left me to drown in my own puddle of tears..*sigh* oh, and jess...hehe...i'll never forget those nick names... LOTR!!!..haha.. eowyn... wut was my name again.. i forget... guess wut i found a note u wrote me... in purple ink... and it's so old.. and so funny.

well enuf of counting my blessings... i hope u guys count ur blessing this week, and look around and see how many you have... so stop grumbling about all the depressing things in life.. get over and get a move on it... life is short... do what u were born to do..and live out life's purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment