Wednesday, October 16, 2002

technically..i thought i'd updated enough monday to last me a few days.. but i guess not. But i'm not REALLY chatting online... aim's just there... to keep me comfort while i ... uh.. do my bio outline...*wink*... but yea... know wut tastes good? Those orange slice candies... emmm....(no there isnt a moment where i dont think about food... food is life....haahaa...) today at D-ship
Grace: hey look... it's the last cookie... does anyone want it?
us: *silence... stares blankly and tiredly at the cookie.....exams it*
Grace: come on... it's the last one
me: *reaches for cookie* i'll split it with someone
Grace: *shoves it towards me*
me: plx... someone split it with me.. i cant finish it... plx.. i cant.. someone help
us: *contiually blank stares* filled with a bunch of,"oh, you can finish its"
me: someone split it with me..?...
Ang: you can finish it
christina: yea.. just eat it
me: ok

ok.. updated... sure that makes someone happy... now it's back to work back to work back to work *work work work... i've got work to do*

No comments:

Post a Comment