Monday, October 14, 2002

WOW.......it's actually cold.... i can survive outside with a sweater on....this is great.... massive coldness... awesome!
So yea, today Fred and I were walking home and we were saying that whenever it's cold or rainy, and we walk home, our parents always end up being home, which basically meant that we coulda called home and gotten a ride. As it turned out (not that i had to walk all the way to my house or even to my car) when i opened the garage door to my house, i saw my parents car in the garage... i was thinking.... whoa... that's funny...yea.. or maybe it's just another one of those weird ophelia moments....

Well, my dad was home cuz my lil sis threw up AGAIN at school...(yea.. she throws up a lot...not as much anymore tho..hehe dun worry she's ok.. just has a cold) so yea... she was like hacking up something massive... so my mom made her have some cough syrup. About five minutes later, she sees me eating dinner and she comes and sits down next to me practically drooling at my food (btw.. she just ate) and so i just kind of look at her and smile. The she says, "hey gaj.... i'm hungry... can i eat some of ur vegetables?" I thought to myself.......whoa.. she's that hungry!?!? Desperate enough to eat food of the green color?!?! So i say sure.. and she eats some of my veggies. THen... mabbe 30 minutes later, i'm reading A Seperate Peace, and my sis is playing with legos, when suddenly, her hacking fit comes back... and my mom was like... aww yuck. So then we make her some warm coke with lemon (chinese remedy.. dun ask... it just works) so then her fit calms and she decides that she's hungry....AGAIN, so my mom goes and gets her something to eat. Well, 30 minutes later... she's hacking up a storm again.. and this time she's sitting in front of the tv, and my mom is freaking out cuz... she's turning a little bluish purplish color... and her eyes are bulging out.. kinda wacky looking.....and then my mom says, "ok.. that's it for you, no more food." LMBO..hehe.. yea... my sister.. she thinks about food more than i do..haahaa...the Wongs are just a bunch of food craving crazies...

so yea.. psats saturday.. major studying... nervous break down... but that's ok...bummer to all my blog fans..*ahem.. andrew.. ahem...* i wont be updating anymore this week... actually i'm thinking this mite be the last time i'm gonna be online this week...(haha.. this sounds familiar... riiigggghhhtttt...) so yea.. mabbe.. .by some miracle... i'll cram a load of words into my brain....so if u hear my vocabulary increase tremendously over the course of the next few days.. .u'll know excatly why... infact... mabbe a lot of juniors' vocab will get better...^_^ *crosses fingers*... o gosh.. sister coughing up a fit again... pray for her... hope she gets better soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment