Friday, October 18, 2002

*a LONG sigh* this is so nuts. I cant believe i'm surviving with such an infinitesimal amount of sleep . Now, i know wut jess and diane felt like. (and i thought that would never happen to me... haaa) But i think after next week, everything will slowly progress downhill. I mean with PSATs and all those evil projects out of the way, my brain will begin it's recuperation.

I hate riding my bus, it just stinks. It's crowded, people are rude, and it hurts my brain to be in there. Oh, funniest thing happened. So, i was sitting on the bus next to this rather, big indian guy, and him and his little sophomore buddies start talking about what days this year they're planning on skipping school. Then the dude next to me starts talking, and he was saying, "yea, i wanna skip like a... you know.. like a... week in december. I mean i wanna skip (lists a number of days.) but i really wanna skip school on my birthday, you know cuz.... man your birthday, that's a holiday. So yea, i wanna skip december 4th". HAHAAHAHAA.....that's funny. You dont get it do you? Well, some of u guys do...haha.. cuz after he said december 4th, i thought to myself, " ahhhh... wut the....wait a minute... (brain starts to process the date).... hey..... why that's... my birthday".

I've realized that the less sleep you get, the less your brain functions correctly. For example, my reaction time is mabbe....5 times as slow. Today in bio, someone asked me some simple question, and i just stared at her blankly for a few minutes, and then i simply replied with a "yes". Then on the bio quiz, i looked at this one question, and i knew the answer but i wasn't sure which way the words were suppose to go so i wrote, "kinase- dependent cyclin" but then, when i finished the quiz, i looked on my outline and the real answer was, "cyclin-dependent kinase" so basically i started thinking backwards (how funny... today was backwards day). So, before i go look over more PSAT vocab and etc.... i'm going to take a nap. I think i deserve that, after a week of sleeping at the odd hours of the night, and having parents who complain about almost everything. What i need is sleep. So if you're bored on this friday nite, and you're inclined to make someones day, sign my guest book (^_^) on my sub profile, leave me an edifying message...hehe.. peace out (dun worry, i'm not getting back into the habit of saying that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment