Sunday, October 13, 2002

i am one stuffed silly chinese person. I cant believe i managed to stuff all that nummy food into my system. *burp*.... eugh...so anyways... i dun really know why i'm not going to sleep... i am.. but first i'm gonna explain the whole deal about my nickname... eggyfeggy. The actual nick name is eggymyfeggy. So it originated in the state of washington. Well, it was Christieeeno B that gave me that nameo. Well, you c... i believe i recieved this name after my massive injury during my frosh year track season. (that one where i skinned my left side.) But yea... so after that....stieeno started calling me eggyfeggy. (after legomyeggo... eggymy feggy...yea.. ) She was the only person kewl enuf to call me that... so since then... the name has sorta stuck w. me.... like me and christine's "thing" it's just like my opheeni nickname.... i have too many nicknames... one day.. i should make a list..haahaaa.. well i'm going to sleep.. i'm kind of tired...peace outz

No comments:

Post a Comment