Thursday, October 24, 2002

I believe this week may have been my transition to the "panda" stage in this vicious cycle. (according to auntie mary) But last nite... man i got more than 2 hrs of sleep *cheer* i slept a whooping 6 hrs.. o yea! I'm sorry Xiao for ur inability to read my massively long blogs. Actually i only write long blogs when i'm real bothered by something or i'm in a good mood. So in the case of a good mood, i guess you'll have to deal with it. Otherwise, i suppose i can appease your request. Wow, so many people are going to see The Ring. I wanna go!!! If it's as decent a scary movie as people say it is, then i definitly want to go see it. It's hard to find a watch worthy scary movie. I think the last one i saw was this freako japanese one i saw when last summer at my cousins. So...those of u who see it.... tell me if it's truely worthy of viewing. Okay, i'm gonna go, i have one exciting nite ahead of me.... i'm excited whoohoo......3 day weekend *chic ching*

No comments:

Post a Comment