Wednesday, October 09, 2002

o boi... so bummed out.. everyone else's subbie is working sept for mine..so.. no updates till it starts working. (*_*).....i'm doing a late blog update for once. Kinda got sick of bio outlining. But eventually, by the end of the nite... (or should i say early in the morning) i shall be finished. This week has been giving me a crazy time. I just cant handle the 7 hr work day. It's too long (pooh to all u hanford juniors w/ 5 hrs...). However, my job pays well, temporary head knowlege... which i'll retain for the next... oh.. i'd say... week or two... a month at max. At least i have the benefit of knowing that my brain is still growing and retaining more and more info, therefore, i'm getting the ultimate benefits of school ^_^ *sigh*sigh*yaawn* Well, my "work" awaits me.... i shall hope to sleep soon... wish me luck... Nitereteret

No comments:

Post a Comment