Monday, October 21, 2002

gotta study for massive Awakening test, i cant believe Ms. Hemme never told us what was on the test. Now i have to study twice as hard because i just discovered there are tone words, and these other stories incorporated into the test. Hum, and i thought i mite sleep well tonite. Junior year doesn't get any better does it? O well, better luck next year. Anyways, forgot to mention this on my new revelations entry of my sub profile:
Eyes speak louder than words!
Oh, and when i went to pick my sis up from school today. I saw something strange. I've discovered that middle schoolers only get more strange with progressing years. I was driving along when all of a sudden water splashed on my windshield (no.. it wasn't rain) and so i looked to my right, and i saw thes half naked middle school boys running around in a giant puddle. Some of them were making mud pies and others were trying to ride their bikes through the puddle w/o getting stuck inside. How odd.... and i thought i was a strange middle schooler, but this... it's uncomparable.. they're real odd.

Oh, and something funny also happened. I was eating dinner (haa....yes i was eating) and suddenly my sister is walking by the table and she says, "will u go to hc with me?" and then she says you and me dancing in canton and then she tries to say it in mandarin... sound familiar?!? yea.. she was totally reinacting Jeremy Mok and Alex's N'Sync thingy... and her stuffed bear (michelle... it was the bears) was Grace... so yea.. Grace.. was a bear. ^_^. She just finished watching the talent show tape for the 5th time or something yesterday, so she knows most of the acts by heart... but her favorite is the N'syner "A" performance... i sing pop and she dances.. haaahaa... ok.. i guess my sister is a little odd too...
anyhow... i'm gonna go... i really need to work. Peace outz

No comments:

Post a Comment