Tuesday, October 29, 2002

why is it that the harder i work, the later i sleep, the less sleep i get, the less i accomplish? This is very frustrating. I know, i know, i'm procrastating now, wut right have i to complain about not getting enough sleep right? Well, after 5 hrs of english, even the nerds need a break. I'm crossing my fingers for Friday to come early. Gosh, life flies fast, but goes so slow at the same time. Make sense dont it? ^_* My newest discovery is that rediscovering an old emotion is one of those great feelings in life. I also realized that i dont make much sense when i'm really tired. Okay, i have to get back to work... wow almost 1am.. i still have 1 page of dialectical ntbk, pre cal hw, and defining terms. I hate it when i procrastinate. Wow....

No comments:

Post a Comment