Sunday, October 20, 2002

Today in sunday school:

Zaneta: (talking to michelle) hey steph
Stephanie: I'm steph
Zaneta: whoops, i'm just calling everyone steph now.
Michelle: (talking to the real Steph) Hey michelle
Zaneta: Did you know that ducks' quacks dont echo
Ophelia: Yea, i heard that.
Zaneta: oh, and did you know that turtles breathe from their butts?
Ophelia: huh wut!?!? they eat from their butt? That's a new one.
Zaneta: yea .. uh huh ophelia, they eat from their butt. no.. i said they breathe from their butt
Ophelia: hahaaaaaahaaaa (continues to laugh for the next 30 seconds..
cant get over the fact that turtles breathe from their butt)
Michelle: and did you know that cat's pee glows in a black light?
Stephanie: Cat's pee?
Michelle: O yea, cats pee. There's always one peeing in front of my house, so i'd know.

after sunday school
(as i passed sarah and catherine)
me: hi
Sarah: o my gosh, i saw that purse at Bu ya Ka, i wanted to get it, it's so cute (goes on for a another minute) I like it.
me: thanx
Catherine: i like that shirt you're wearing on the inside
me: thanx
Sarah: i like the shirt you're wearing on the outside
me: thanx
Catherine: i like ur skirt
me: thanx
Catherine: oh, and i like your shoes too
me: thanx
Sarah: I mean, i like your outfit
me: thanx
Catherine: I like your legs too!
me: (runs away)

yea.. had an eventful sunday, going to eat my caramel walnut apple pie now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment