Thursday, September 30, 2004

Do girls really fart?

getting your ears irrigated is defintely not an experience you're missing out on if you've never had it done to you. For me, it didn't really work. So after I came back to Austin this weekend, I've had a stuffy waxy ear and something had to be done. So I called the 24 hr nurse service and went in today to get my ear drained of the gunk. Basically you lay on your side for 10 minutes with peroxide fizzing out of it and then they take this large plastic needle-looking object and squirt lots and lots and lots of warm water in your ear and supposedly stuff is suppose to come out. that didnt really particularly work for me, so the lady took this miniature plastic rod and jammed it up my ear and removed an odd looking mucusy object from my ear. However, I feel about as deaf as I initially entered the building. Please pray that I'm not going to be permanently deaf and that this deafening phase shall soon pass. Much thanks.

On a lighter note, you know how adults are always telling you not to talk while your eating? I actually think that that is a great way to exercise. Personally, I find that when I eat and talk at the same time, my metabolism speeds up and I dont have that yucky fullness feeling after I eat. It's more of a satisfying meal kind of a feeling. Plus, eating with people is a great way to chill with others...so talk while you're eating...and if you choke, dont blame me.

we worry about things and we're confused about things, but in the end, when you look back on the picture, everything always works out doesnt it?

1 Peter 5:7
"Cast ALL your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

when he says all I do believe that encompasses friendships, school work, fellowship decisions, academic major decisions....and the list goes on.... when the Big Man says ALL I think that means everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment