Sunday, September 05, 2004

On the Range.....

Everything about being home hasn't changed. I still enjoy being where the mom, dad, sister, bathroom, bedroom, homecooking and car are. I totally freaked my dad out yesterday when I was driving him home from dim sum. It reminded me of the first time he let me drive a car after I got my permit. He did the whole grab onto the side handle bar dealio. Dads....wut characters. And while I'm on the topic of dim sum, I just gotta say that it's good stuff. Every time I shove a shrimp ball down my throat...I regain a since of canton pride.

I finally managed to finish reading a leisure reading book. It's been a while since I've done sucha task but I find great joy and accomplishment in doing so. I think I'll read some more books for fun. Back in the day, I had this bad habit of buying books that people suggested; then I never got around to actually reading any of them. Therefore I have a buncha books on my shelves just waiting to be read. Reading for fun will definitely be something I'm going to regain a love for. First and foremost, I will continue to make a hobby out of reading my ever so expensive textbooks. Anyone with me?

If college meant no homework I'd be all over it. Unfortunate for us college folk, that is not the case. I only get homework in one class and I've been too afraid to see what exactly the homework is. The class average on the first form was 34% while the second form average was 74%...If there was ever a time I wish that I'm above average, it would be now. With two days left before it's due, I might as well give it a whiff. Okay...enough rambling and time to dive in.


No comments:

Post a Comment