Sunday, October 03, 2004

Beautiful beyond description......

My hearing came back, after Grace and Meson kindly told me how to fix my perhaps infected ear; go to the doctor and get antibiotics. I guess the Lord just wanted me to save $90. The ear is still a little fuzzy, but I guess that comes with the package of being deaf for a week.

Today was by far the most tiring, yet exciting, football game ever. It was definitely sweet victory. Run*clap clap* dive *clap clap* Duck Tape =) And kudos to the awesome cheer squad.

Now that I think about it, this was the most tiring weekend ever (even though I've only been around for 3 weekends...I think). For starters, battle of the sexes was pretty wild. I tell ya, boys and their competativeness....they just couldn't accept a tie. Given that the girls were a little more anxious about the number-of-fingers duel out, and a little more energy, we surely would have dominated the male species. However, we fought the good fight, and though we did not conquer, life goes on and all is well. After the tragic night, Juice and I awoke to join Emily, Xiao and Mel to waltz which abruptly ended due to football practice engagements, followed by the Upperclassmen girls taking out the frosh on a girl date to dinner and dessert. The night was futher prolonged at slosh and before the crack of dawn, my favorite roomate and I retired to our Jesterwest Basement connecting bath suite =) Bright and early the next day, the EV mob arrived at the beach for service in which worship and message was ever refreshing with the presence of the Lord. Hence returning to our residence, lunch was sought, as was nap, woke up, played football, won, ate food....and now I'm here.

I guess making phone calls to cool people and getting phone calls from cool people sort of topped off the weekend. Now I can rest easy and prepare myself for another fun-filled week of something wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment