Friday, September 03, 2004

creeby jeebbies.....

So I'm really craving steak. According to something I read or something I heard, whenever you have a craving for something, like a REAL craving, not just a junk food splurge, it means that your body is lacking in some sort of nutrient. I must say that the beef jerky I consumed a few hours back was quite tasty....but not quite like a genuine steak. Maybe that'll be a to-do sorta thing when I go home. OHH Outback! Maybe I'll coax my parents into going there for fun this weekend...although I kinna miss good chinese food. I remember as a kid we use to go to Tony Roma's everytime my uncle came to visit, which wasn't nearly enough. Steak is good stuff. Come to think of it...I like almost anything with iron in it fish... hardcore meat.... soy milk... tofu... lalalala......

Ya know...I never thought that psychology could be so much fun. I find great fulfillment whenever I go to that class. It's so easy to take in information, cuz it's so interesting to remember...and I actually enjoy learning about stuff in that class...it's awesome lemme just say. Not to mention my professor is pretty cool. His animation actually keeps people awake...and humor is always good in a class.... we really don't get enough of that in school. Speaking of humor...my bio TA told a joke today.

TA: (in a very strong indian accent) Why is diarreah hereditary?
class: *blank stares* trying to think of exactly what he'd just said
TA: because it runs down your "jeans"

well our entire class laughed....so eh yes...bio TA= funny guy. And while I'm on the topic of biology. I never thought I'd actually learned stuff from Bio. I suppose I proved myself wrong. I totally followed the chromosome dealio during discussion. Mr. Steinkamp was right....even if i didn't win the AP, taking the course in college will be sweet jazz. Of course...I can't say much. I haven't take a test in that class yet, but my professor seems funny and interesting enough that despite any disappointments in grades I should still thoroughly enjoy myself....but check up on that opinion a few weeks from now. I've always enjoyed learning biology, but I just never liked taking tests; who can really blame me right?

The thought of chinese food makes me really happy...just like ice cream on a hot summer day.... peach cobbler on random nights (oohhh kinsolving has good cobbler....well I like it)... dances under a starry spring.... soft blankets in the winter.... falling red and orange leaves in the fall.... by golly it's almost fall.... just a season closer to one of the most beautiful seasons of the year =)



No comments:

Post a Comment