Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I love you for always I love you forever as long as you're with me my baby you'll be.......

that book is an awesome book.....remember reading it?

today was the first cbs. I love my cbs group! DEB is awesome! yeah... she's my entire cbs group...for now=P CBS will definitely be a quite different from dgroups. But it's kewl that my group is so small right now cuz.. it'll be super awesome to see the groups grow.

im currently suffering from long time no workout after math. I havent felt this sore......in .... i cant even remember the last time i hurt this much. But i'm surprised that my shins arent hurting....that's a first. but then again... almost every other muscles aches...full body workout forreal!
so i was sitting in the kitchen and my shoulder were so tight you cudnt really squeeze the tightness out of them....so then my mommy gave me a massage. then 5 seconds later all the tightness came back. so when i was abt to give up, i asked isabel to give me a massage. it's hard to believe that a 7year old gives super massages. It's crazy....

*yawn* tired. pillow calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment