Wednesday, September 03, 2003

the best songs are those that tug at the heart.....

I've listened to *that* song so many times that i've gone from understanding only 25% of the mandarin to almost 99% of it. this is great... listening to a song can improve my mandarin skills.

Today was a good day. Although ms. beck was REALLY getting on my nerves...but I know that He wants me to have patience with her, and i'm willing to sacrfice that. I feel like i got so much accomplished today. I read up on a bunch of college stuff, and then i finished all my homework, and i even finished my eco hw that's due on thursday. talk about going chump to the extreme. but why save for tomorrow what you can finish today?

i've finally reached a point in my guitaring career where i can play for longer periods of time w/o my arm hurting. now that i can play without my arm moving as much, i can even strum faster too! however, the down side is...the fingers on my right hand... are super gross. they peel and crack and just look... odd. so the sacrifice for playing guitar would be the beauty of your finger tips. herm after playing for a year... i'd say the gain is bigger than the loss ^_^

im having one of those... "boy im sure glad i'm a senior" kind of days. maybe today wasnt just good, maybe today was great. and to think... nothing had to happen....it's just an awesome feeling you get when you're a senior. or mabbe... i just need sleep ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment