Monday, September 22, 2003

Home is where the heart is.......

=) my dad finally came home after 3 weeks in hong kong. So when Uncle Willie honked outside our door........

(three chinese females jump a 5'10" male in the driveway after he exits a honda accord)
girls: DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dad: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(family walks towards the front door....i'm following my dad and i notice something funny.)
me: uh... dad....your shirt's on backwards.......
dad: OHHHH geez..no wonder everyone was looking at my funny....they looked at me like i was a stylish man from the states...hehe...and OH.. no wonder my shirt felt so funny.
me: uh...u had ur shirt on backwards for 27 hrs?!?!?!
mom and isabel: *hysterical laughter*

yeah... missed my dad more than i thought i did. Praise the Lord he came home safely! My calculus/physics tutor is home!! hehe..jp... naw my *words cant describe* awesome dad IS HOME!!

so... savoring my last day on aim for a while.... blog email phone...my last resort to the outside word...*gasps for breath!* heh.. i'll survive.




No comments:

Post a Comment