Tuesday, September 02, 2003

can we simply go without pain?

i'm going through another one of my song obsession phases. I still remember back many many many a time ago when me and Honer listened endlessly to Secret Love (azn dreamers!!) so now.. it's this nameless song by Jay Chou and Joy by Tim Hughes. Good songs good songs. Jay Chou is keeping me awake as i read Crime and Punishment. I realized i only read part one during the summer. So now that we're annotating the book, part one is the only part i'm actually re-reading.... dude.. so i actually get to read the book! I thoroughly enjoyed the.. *ahem*sparknotes*ahem*....and intended to read the book..and now i get to! That's probably the most enthusiasm you'll get from me this whole year about reading anytime. I gotta say... i liked Crime and Punishment better than Inivisble Man. I've always been one of those weirdos that really appreciate long... detailed... drawn out....boring novels.. heck mabbe if i had liscum.. i mitta enjoyed moby dick =P
currently, i'm taking a break from reading. i still have like.. 50 pages to go, but dont worry, i wont finish reading. Mabbe i'll read 30 more...cuz we got SFC tomorrow! meaning... i gotta get my fanny up.. ubber earlier than usual to attend our tuesday prayer and praise meetings. If you can make it, we'd love to have you.
where: 1324
when: 7:00-7:20 am

practicing getting up early is a good discipline. Of course it's one of life's most difficult tasks (or so it feels at the time) but think of it as having a longer day to live for Him. What a better way to start off a week than to spend time in prayer with fellow brother and sisters in Christ? I'm pumped... so enough of my meaningless ramblings..... time to read....and not have any dreams.... cuz.. having dreams is a sign of bad sleep. SO... i wish you all no dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment