Sunday, September 21, 2003

Aim high.......

so Vivian and I have once again made an aim pact. Just so the resta u guys can keep us accountable....
If you see either of us on aim after tuesday, for a duration of two weeks, tell us to go shave an eyebrow. issue a notice something like this:
I'm sorry to inform you that you've worn out your welcome on aim, please head immediately to the nearest bathroom and remove an eyebrow.

so yeah...if u needa reach me....u kno where to find me. I check email daily.....phoning once in a while wudnt kill either. and i'll update my blog... so tag me. so what's the purpose of this you mite ask? Herm... well lotsa stuff to do in the next coupla weeks, we figure....a little of time from aim will be good for us. Think of all the things you can accomplish without aim for two week. but dont worry, i shud be back before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment