Saturday, September 20, 2003

distance and time has nothing to do with it........

well..... the status of my physics test. -->*poo poo* but life goes on.

CBS lock-in was quite da bomb. It was koo just to chill with the girls, play "I have never" with the group, and seeing some... crazy butt spelling. ^_* Not only did i discover that Gloria laughs hysterically when she's ubber tired, (not to mention it's contagious), and stupid people make viv laugh, but i also learned that i sleep talk. See before... i only thought that i laughed in my sleep...but as the girls tell me.... i say stuff like "NO IM NOT" when im sleeping. And the funny thing was, i knew, while i was sleeping, that i'd said something in my sleep. CUZ i was simplying replying to what deb was saying. altho... i didnt respond quite the way she wanted me to when she asked for the time. nonetheless... i was concious of my talking.

Yesterday went to Panera with the ladies. So i got french onion soup with the bread bowl, but i didnt want the bread bowl, so then Juice and i went back to the lady to tell her that i didnt want the bread bowl and she thought we meant that the people had gotten my order wrong...but they really didnt....so then she gave me a free bowl of soup. So then i ended up getting 2 bowls of soup...and a bread bowl for the price of one soup. Herm.. felt bad that i got more soup ..but i wasnt suppose to....but they told me to keep it. so i had the same thing for dinner last nite and lunch today. good stuff....
boy.. i cud sure use a fruit by the foot, gushers, or fruit snacks rite about now..or an apple shud suffice... gonna go eat my apples!!!!!........peace out




No comments:

Post a Comment