Wednesday, April 02, 2003

The past two days have been very bearable. I've had so much to do that aim hasn't even really, seriously, in any significant way, crossed my mind ^_^..ooo and this no ice cream business is... not so bad. i realize that i actually didnt eat that much ice cream anywayz.....but now that i realize that i didnt b4.. i do have my moments when the cravings get to me.
cat dissection has turned out to be oodles of fun. though the smell still really gets to me and gives me headaches. after lab i came home and my mom had gone out to eat with my sis and they brought back some pho for me.... everytime i eat pho, i'm always reminded of christine and steve's fetish for the stuff..hehe..

man... my show Journey to the Past (chinese satellite) is getting SOOOO good!!! it's got plot, comedy, historical facts, and a whole bunch of other stuff, not to mention Louis Koo is in it!!! (aka my asian brad ^_*) i remember back in the day when i use to watch 3 shows a day... geeze... those were the days.. no hw.. no sats... no bio. and now... life is a bit different.

i realized that yoplaits custard style yogurt is really good. i'm not a big fan of yogurt, but i am a fan of custard.... and custard yogurt rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment