Monday, March 31, 2003

I've decided to join in the Steeni tradition and do the "Friday Five" even though it's not excatly friday, and i'm not excatly bored or have free time... i figure.. if i wanted to procrastinate.. there are actually loads of distractions aside from aim....this is one of them.. i promise..i wont blog in excess....(omg.. my dad's watching the spanish channel...weirdo...)

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
when i accidentally gave the lunch lady a receipt instead of a dollar but was honest enough to go back and pay for my lunch.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
my sister for checking up on me to see if i was ok and for sticking little notes through the bathroom when i showered.

3. How have you helped someone this week?
i willingly put up the dishes without complaint.. therefore i helped my mom out so that she wudnt have to complain abt me not putting away the dishes.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
eat a pretzel

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
i go with steeni... sleep.... one less trouble maker...hehe..oh and do ubberly awesome on the SATs so that money is not wasted... ( i guess i cud recycle newspapers!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment