Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Steeni speaks:
The world is running out of geniuses. Einstein died, Beethoven went deaf, and I'm starting to get a migrane.

that quote would reflect my physical state right now. my head feels like there are little rocks rolling around it in. i've never experienced such a headache before. but i know that if i go to sleep... i shall wake up even more head-ached than before. so im just gonna linger around... and go studying like a mad woman again sometime later.

note to my future study habits (talkin abt bio):
OpHeEeNieEe: sure was harder than i've ever studied b4..in my LIFE
OpHeEeNieEe: hahaa
fallin f0r Y0U: hehe
fallin f0r Y0U: well, you can do one of 2 things now
fallin f0r Y0U: 1. see yesterday as a traumatizing experience and NEVER study that hard EVER AGAIN
fallin f0r Y0U: or
fallin f0r Y0U: 2. keep trying to beat that record
fallin f0r Y0U: please, make the wise decision
OpHeEeNieEe: wut the... i dont like... 2
OpHeEeNieEe: makes me feel like i'm in the matrix
OpHeEeNieEe: pill 1... or pill 2
fallin f0r Y0U: im morpheus

but before i go study... i'm gonna do one of two things....1. eat candy.....2. eat bread


No comments:

Post a Comment