Sunday, April 13, 2003

Now at the end of day when nothing seems to go my way
I've got a friend, I've got a love that's never gonna let me go
Since You gave Your life for me
You set me free...---> Zoegirl, I Believe

aritey.... friday five.. sunday five... same diff...haha


1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
this is difficult... i have several... actually my ENTIRE week... was memorable
open heart surgery, Dare to Share, Rocket's game, shopping with my mom.....

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Mrs.Chu, mrs.Fong... and my wonderful sunday school class... for simply being them.. and sharing openly

3. How have you helped someone this week?
grocery shopped for my mom.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
btw.. my last thing i needed accomplish DID get done. but for next week....i want to be able to live this four day week as though i enjoy school and not just go to school because i want it to be friday.... i think if i have that kind of attitude... i'll be able to cope with school better...
geeze.. this friday five is serious..haha

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
remember to turn off the light when i'm sleeping so that i dont waste electricity and also so that my vision doesnt get worse....one less blind woman and conserved energy wud definitely make the world a better place to be ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment