Saturday, April 19, 2003

oh saturday oh... saturday...stinks when time passes too quick

well to start this saturday off.... i woke up at around 7. only becuz i cudnt sleep. that darn sunburn prevented me from sleeping on my side. That forced me to sleep on my back.... and my nose kept stuffing up....so i gave up trying to go back to sleep at around 8ish. so then i aimlessly wandered my house until my sister came home from piano lessons. then fam fam and i went to Andres to eat some... food... dunno where from. but it was SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!! we got desserts with our meals......mmmmmmmmmmmmm! that's pretty much all i did today.

oh and my sister and I... we discovered that we can talk like Stitch...hehee.. and we made up this screaming game...that's really funny and annoys ur parents. muwhahaha... ok.. imma go clean my room... again..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment