Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I like to Ramble.......

presently... i'm eating this strange poopy-unattractive object that claims to be a peanut cookie. eyeah....i dunno why i have a strong affinity for strange looking and tasting things... just like... MHC IIs have for.. CD4s? *sigh... speaking of the devilish bio test..... BOMB! somehow i should have learned from last six weeks that i should never study for bio tests..... it always back fires. i think i study so hard that i start to confuse myself. and i have this problem of not following my first instincts. i seem to bubble in the correct answers the first time i answer them... then i change it... and BOMB. erugh....stoopid bio....

WHOA......just went to get some milk... a miracle happened.... the gallon of milk is actually empty now. my family is notorious for never finish our milk... not even a pint or quart of milk..... and now.. ladies and gentlemen.. we have finished a gallon! haha... yea that just made my ubber crummy day a tad bit better. i guess it wasnt so much the bio test that ruined my day... i guess lotsa stuff sorta led up to it.. and BAM... the BOMB of a grade.. and spanish was just as confusing. i guess by the time spanish rolled around... the fluid in my ear had lost equilibrium and i was about to faint from exhaustion. right now i just want to breathe a bit....when APs are over... i'll regain my sanity. but for now....i'm just gonna pray hard cuz i know my Lord Jesus can get me through my frustration. *sigh*
up to today... life was pretty much on cruise control of terrific times. it's arite though.. life is full of ups and down and we just gotta be emotionally stable and deal with it. and listening to soothing music helps too. a recent song i've come to like is Somewhere in Between by Lifehouse.....reminds me of floating clouds......
when my sister said....."i'll be you for a day.. and u be me for a day..okay?"..... i should have said yes...wishin i was 6 again....




No comments:

Post a Comment