Thursday, April 03, 2003

the best part about having super younger siblings has got to be the food. our pantry is often filled with childhood snacks:...fruit snacks...ritz crackers...cheeze nips... and many other tasty kiddy foods. the down side is having to practice your temperance and not eat all that junk... no matter how much vitamin C they say those fruit snacks have... i still think of them as candy.
i took isabel to piano lessons today.....and man her piano teacher is definitely not wut i expected her to be... so was very ancient and frail looking...and whenever she talks to my sister, it's with great effort to pay attention. (mostly cuz my sister talks a lot....haha) after her lessons we went out for some ice cream... but dont worry... i did NOT eat ice cream.... i got sour patch kids instead. isabel got a strawberry shortcake cone!!! i thought they only had the ice cream bars.. but the CONE!!! whoa...and now... my car has even more crumbs than it previously had....o well we had fun.. and she told me i was nice about 400 bajillion times... so younger sisters rock.
no one went to practice after the pep rally today...only a few.. super ubber dedicated people... and myself attended practice. when i got within 200 meters of the track i was about to turn around and walk away and GO HOME! (... and study...)...but iono.. wut got into me.. my feet just kept walking to the track. Rankin told us that practice wud be easy today..... xcept i've had easy workouts all week... so today's wkout was the most intense i've had all week.. and after running ten 100m... i wish i had changed my mind abt going to practice when i was still 200m away from the track. not only did i leave tired and out of breath... but my shins hurt so bad.. i had to walk to my car...then drive over to the track and pick up my bags.... i'm SO glad that districts are next week... and after that... my season will be over! *whew

now i'll resume my "studying"^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment