Thursday, April 10, 2003

this mite be the longest i haven't blogged... hahaa.. some life i have eh?
oiy... so i was SO incredibly happy last night that i had no hw... so i just laid down in my bed at around 10pm....then bam i fell asleep and woke up at 6:30... talk about catching up on sleep. 8.5 hrs... i dont recall ever sleeping that much in one sitting... woke up around 6:50 this morning, then headed to school, caught a bus and rode to St.Lukes where i got to watch open heart surgery that was perdy kewl. we had these volunteer tour guides that were about 80 yrs old... they were really small and funny old ladies. this one lady.. i think eleanor or ...something, gave us a tour of the hospital and when we were in the dialysis area, one of our high schoolers passed out.. and good thing we were in the hospital, they got her to the er in no time and thank goodness she was ok. when we finally went to see the operation, doctors took this "wand" and sliced open the guy and then we watched them drill into the bone...man.. those doctors... no mercy, they shook the entire body and it was like... shaking on the stretcher... craAazy...but kewl.
then after surgery we waited for the bus... starving.... so i decided to call my parents (who work across the street from st. lukes) to see if they cud bring me something from their snack stash in their office ... but i forgot to ask them....and instead they were gonna eat lunch in the really good st. luke's cafeteria and stopped by to say hi to me... and offered to take me to lunch.. but no cud do.. had to go eat at the first colony mall... where i ate a....... PRETZEL!!! ^_^

got back to school and picked up some stuff... then as i was waiting to get out of the parking lot... melody decides to come by my car and open the door randomly ...just so my seat belt wut slide off and then she runs off.....=P 4:45 rolls around and it suddenly hits me that i have cat lab... and i also had to go pick up my sister.... my solution to the problem.... take my sister to cat lab... which is precisely wut i did. so as annie and i were pulling at the muscles on our cat.. my sister was quietly drawing.. but then she got SO bored and decided to come by and watch us pull on mrs. cat. mr. steinkamp was shocked and appalled that i'd taken my sister to CAT LAB... and then cracked a joke that she'd have no problem dissecting her frog once she got into the 8th grade after seeing this... haha

so there was my eventful day... gosh it feels like a friday... *sigh*.. i'm glad tomorrow IS friday... *whew

No comments:

Post a Comment