Wednesday, April 23, 2003

after guiltily sabotaging my car with sticky notes.......

fallin f0r y0u: O:-) (angel smiley)

DarkJediPete: ...i...am...innocent O:-)

so then... yesterday... glores, alicia, and i come out of cat lab... and i look and see my car with numerous sticky notes posted all over my car...using my superior intellect i deducted from some clues on the notes.... who the culprites were. *shakes head*...hence the comments up above.

oiy.. no more cat lab *sniff*sniff*.... yes our michito/mrs.cat days are over. we even gave her kidney snipage and open heart surgery ^_^....gloria and her scalpal and scissors!!! hehe...annie and her super muscle defining skills....kolsom..and her.. watermelon!! hahaa.. man cat lab.. good times.. good times. Oh and to top it off... we had our LAST bio quiz of the year......*sniff*sniff*....not..... no more bio outlines!!! oh... wait.. spoke to quickly.. .still got those extra credit ones to do *_*.....enuf of bio.. moving on.....

the best thing about having track off season is... we dont do anything. for a while i just left after 6th but then coach hollis decided we shud stay in the locker room or workout versus just leaving. so then i realized staying at school 7th isnt so bad. i get most of my hw done...which is good cuz if i'm at school i wont fall asleep and i'll actually get my work done. like today for example... i dont have hw! i've realized that in my three years of hs.. i've never fallen asleep at school. somehow i just dont know how to fall asleep at school. i just end up giving my teachers the lazy eye.....or the groggy eyes... where i look like i'm awake and i stare with contempt at my teacher... but in a way i'm techincally asleep because i cant hear a word the teacher is saying. and i also found out that i can be a sound sleeper when i want to be. yesterday i told my dad to wake me up in 10 minutes from my power nap, which was at around 10. so then when i opened my eyes... it was 1:30......and i confront my father about this mishap. he tells me that he was vigorously shaking me to awake me... but i just slapped him and went back to sleep. usually i'm not a sound sleeper. if i know you're gonna wake me up... i wake at the poke of a finger. herm.....

then today after school as i was wandering slowly to my locker before the bell rang... i was ascending the stairs when i hear "ophelia wong!!!" yelled kinna loudly. so i go back down the stairs a bit but dont see anyone. then i hear another "ophelia wong!!!" a bit more loudly this time... so i walk back down again...but to find no one there. to this point in time.. i still do not know to who that mysterious voice belonged to.


hum.. feeling kinna tired...and awake... think i'll go eat an apple ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment