Monday, April 21, 2003

though it's no longer sunday. i must say easter did shed a new light in my life. It just felt like there was so much joy to spread around this year. it felt like dejavu of christmas.... almost.... cept it was in celebration of Christ's resurrection. God is just SOOOO good in SOOOO many ways... puts a smile on my face everytime i think of all the blessings that he pours out every moment. baptisms are are so refreshing..reminds me of my favorite color green... which symbolizes.. new life... i was SOO happy today.. that when i got hugs.. and my shoulders were squeezed too hard.. i didnt even feel the pain of my sunburn ^_^
Congrats and God speed on ur walks with Christ to : Peter, Xiao, Phil, Fred, and Vivian ^_^

HAPPY BELATED EASTER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment