Thursday, April 17, 2003

ok... after careful consideration, i finally decided to delete my dreambook. no more health insurance!
*long sighing* It is thursday.... we are on Easter break. what a wonderful time. Man... God is SO awesome ^_^ I've had like the best two weeks i've had in a long time. i must say yesterday was a little crummy... but nothing a little prayer couldnt heal. ^_*. It's amazing how strange things turn out sometimes....

anyhoo.... was today like... let's abuse ophelia day? To start off my day... ms.schroeder was not in pleasnt humor. she was rather.... eurhgkl.. at us for being so lazy and not doing our work that she penalized us... *sigh* so come precal... i'm peacefully taking notes when Sid... decides it would be funny to write obscene comments on my calculator and put that on repeat. being the technology illiterate person i am... i cudnt stop the repeat...so for the duration of that period i had this awful word constantly repeating on my calculator. to make matters even more interesting... i happen to have forgotten all my pens and stuff today... so yea.. lotsa fun there. then after 6th period i was peacefully putting up my books when this green-shirted dragon dude...(didnt get a chance to see who it was ... snuck off too quick) grabbed my head...and shook it around for a bit....think i mitta known who it was tho...

.then after 6th... this girl crashes into me.. and then.. this guy comes running at me with his mouth open about to eat me!!! holy smokes.....and to top things off i was in my car taking jeremy home in the student parking lot when we come across mok walking to his car. so being the kind person i am... i decide to take him to his car. when we get there we encounter simon and peter. simon decides to walk up to my car... and lift up one windshield wiper... and peter lifts up the other... and then they constantly open the doors to my car.. and as most of u know i have automatic seat belts....so my belts where just going crazy! to make matters worse...mok steals my sunshield and puts it infront of my windshield!!!! gaaah.. then jeremy... turns on my windshield wipers... and gets the water squirting things instead. oiy....*shakes head...jpgs...*

but besides that... it was a wonderful day! wuts more... i cant think of hw that i have *gasp* Have an awesome Easter weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment