Sunday, April 06, 2003

i've decide to write an entry dedicated to my sister. many of you know isabel as a small, cute, and adorable little first grader. my family and i would believe otherwise. one word to describe her: weird

now i'd like to describe some typcial things that occur at my house.

*i'm typing my bio outline when i get depressed thinking about how my anti-ice cream squad decided to let me down so i too decide that the deal is off and i head to the garage to fetch myself some ice cream. when i come back into the house my mom and my sister are singing karaoke. i sit down on the couch and eat my cone while i listening to my six year old sister singing and dancing to elvis songs. suddenly she turns around and i notice that she is singing with a surgical mask on..... my reaction: *shakes head*

* i once again resume my bio-age but decide that i am thirsty so i head downstairs for some water. as i walk by the study....
isabel: BAD girl.. BAD... stop... stay.. there we go.. there we go.. WHOA... STOP STOP!!!!
( i walk over to see wut she's up to.. i peer into the room and see her playing with the new remote control fan that my dad put up)
isabel: the fan is not crowoporasting with me. do you wanna see it work?.. yes? ok... i'll show you.... (she presses the buttons but the light and the fan remain off) ahhhh... BAD GIRL!! Bad... .grrr.... (scratches head) WUT THE!?!?!?! okay... there we go... see?
me: ok u can turn it off now
isabel: *sigh* (presses a few buttons) gahh.. dont be bad or i'll tell my mom!!!!

*my mother signals bed time at around 10ish and isabel drags her little feet and head and walks slowly to my parents room
Mom: y are u going into my room? remember you're sleeping by urself now.
isabel: oh.. duh! o yea.. mom remember u said i could buy that hello kitty book if i wrote 7 pages of chinese? can i get it?
mom: yes.. but u havent written ur chinese yet.. after you write it u can buy it.
isabel: o ok.....*pauses for a second*.... ok mom? can i write my chinese now?
mom: NO!

presently.. my sister just went to sleep... and the house is silent.. no more karaoke.. no more yelling.. just peaceful calm.
*qualities of my sister: her scream is one of those wonderful things that wake me up saturday mornings.. the heavenly stench of her hair motivates me to pick her up everyday...her melodious pounding of keys keeps me going back to her recitals time and time again....
dont get me wrong.. i love my sister and i dunno wut life wud be like w/o her.... i admit.. her strange nature is one of the highlights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment