Saturday, April 03, 2004

you only got one shot.....

So I came home and made a toasted pastrami, turkey, lettuce, tomato, dijon mustard, bagel. It was really good. Sat at the tv and was shocked when I flipped to the fob movie channel and saw both Louis Koo (the funny looking guy whom I adore over on the right) and Daniel Wu (another adorable fella) in the same movie. The movie was okay. It was the typical.... the bad guy killed my brother, OOOH i need to get revenge...type of movie... It reminded me of something Francis said after the track meet, "How can you frown when you see something so fine." haha.. it was funny when she said it, i guess you just had to be there.

A few days ago, I was reminded of this question I missed on the Heart of Darkness test. The question was about the meaning of this quote, "'I don't want to bother you much with what happened to me personally,' he began, showing in this remark the weakness of many tellers of tales who seem so often unaware of what their audiences would best like to hear." Basically the quote is saying that people like to hear about what goes on in other peoples' lives. There's always this level of curiousity or interest....and somehow people like to talk about their lives and share the little stories that go on. It's funny. Just one of my random ramblings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment