Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I will hasten and I will not delay to obey your commands.....

That's what my sister said when my parents came home today...hahah...

So I was looking over the pictures taken at Thai Gourmet. There's this picture of Phil, Mok, Peter, and Simon singing a whole new world from Aladdin. I never realized it before, but the store behind it (in big bold letters) says BIZZARRE BAZAAR. I found that slightly amusing. (although many of the pictures are quite the knee slapper.)

I was talking to my mom's friend about a bunch of stuff over dinner a few nights ago, and we got on the topic of piano. She didnt realize that I use to play the piano and when she asked how long I had played, I shocked myself. I hadn't really thought about how long I'd played until I actually stopped playing. Even now, I still go over to the piano and play some of the songs I use to love playing; and on occasion, I still play the songs that frustrate me....just to see if i can play them better now =P I remember when I was a wee little lass, I begged my parents to let me play the piano, and I loved playing until I was about 12 when I got a new teacher. I loved my teacher....but she always made me play the songs i'd played before. There's something exhilarating about playing the piano. For me, it's sorta like when I run. It's both stress relief and relaxing. It's a shame I dont play as much as I run.

Apparently, there's these ATM money snatching criminals that were metioned on the UT site (my mom's really concious of the goings on of UT these days). They place hidden cameras on the envelope slot and then store a completely different card inserting slot to get your PIN and your number. These people have gotten a butt load of money from this. So be careful when you're getting money from the ATM machine....check to see if there's a hidden camera behind the envelope slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment