Sunday, April 18, 2004

no such thing as coincidence and luck......

That was probably the longest blog fast I've had for a while.
So...this is the last six weeks we've all been waiting for!!!!!! It's weird...I've never really thought about the termination of high school. Actually, I was sorta thinking high school would last forever. I thought this vicious cycle of school work, Clements, SATs, grades, TAKS, drama, and stress....would never end. And perhaps...some things on that list never will....but being spat out of high school will definitely be a step up...a refreshing one for that matter. So much to look forward to, yet at the same time, so much to want to hold on to.....not to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my high school experience, but there are many good things about it that I will forever cheerish.

Currently, I am eating these dehydrated vegetable calcium carbonate japanese seaweed crackers. They are really good.

Oh right... i do have something to update about...Districts! It was fun. I ran poorly, but that's kool. It was a great end to seven years of hurdling. DUDE we got to run at the new HALL stadium at Hightower. Man...that stadium rocks. Although, the artificial grass in the center is a tad on the wacky side, the track is SUPER AWESOME.....however it's condition could not ever in a million years surpass the wonderous quality of the BRAND NEW CLEMENTS TRACK...that has yet to be painted. I'll miss track a whole TON. I believe next year around this time, I will have a void in my life for the lack of vigorous running activity. I suppose that could all be corrected. As of now, I will resume my sidewalk/grass/ at the park running activities until it's too hot to run. Then when it gets too hot, the pool will be open. I've lived in this neighborhood 2 going on 3 years...and i've only been swimming in the community pool twice. This year...that will all change. I'm going to make the best use of my association fee! Okay....time to go watch my sisters teddy bear puppet show.


No comments:

Post a Comment